15 April 2010

Breaker Brewing Co – 1-Year Anniversary Party, Black Mariah Release & News

BreakerNewferment I heard from Chris and he tells me that Breaker Brewing Co Black Mariah bottles will be hitting our local market tomorrow (4/16) in all of their usual outlets. I had a chance to taste the first batch of this back in March (and soon the 2nd batch) and I can tell you it’s tasty.

The Bart & Urby’s Breaker Brewing Beer dinner & Homebrew competition will be this Sunday (contact Bart & Urby’s for details). The guys will also be appearing on KRZ 98.5FM tomorrow (4/16) 8AM-9AM.

Breaker Brewing Co will mark their 1-year anniversary next week and will be celebrating this milestone at Elmer Sudds on April 23rd. The guys tell me there will be at least 6 different Breaker Brewing beers on tap including their new IPA Pillar Edition (fermented in Oak) and possibly even their new Saison-style Quiet Canary. I’m also hearing that Elmer Sudds may have a surprise in store for the party so be sure to stop by and say happy anniversary to Chris & Mark.

No comments: